With its proprietary Smart Straw technology, the WD-40 Specialist Contact Cleaner can remove oil, grime, flux residue, and moisture with pinpoint accuracy from delicate electronics and electrical equipment. Because it dries rapidly, does not leave any residue, and eliminates over 95% of typical surface impurities, it is the product most suited for cleaning electrical contacts and ensuring that equipment operates to its full potential. Use it confidently on printed circuit boards, controllers, precision instruments, battery terminals, switches, and electric panels since the application is safe and excellent.
Features and Benefits of the WD-40 Specialist Contact Cleaner
- It may be used without risk on electrical equipment, rubber, plastics, and metal.
- Removes over 95% of typical surface impurities from sensitive electronic equipment, allowing for maximum performance.
- Leaves no residue
- NSF Nonfood Compounds Program Listed K2 (#146857)
- Complies with VOC regulations in all 50 states.
Physical and Chemical Properties
Tips and Tricks
- Electronics and electrical equipment may be cleaned of flux paste, tool lubricants, silicone grease, hydraulic oil, old motor oil, and many other contaminants with a focused blast of WD-40 Specialist Contact Cleaner.
- Maintaining the delicate electrical connections in your car, such as the controls, circuit boards, electric motors, battery terminals, and more, requires using the WD-40 Specialist Contact Cleaner, which you should have in your garage.
- By preventing all-weather equipment from being damaged by short circuits and ensuring that electrical contacts and connections are in good working order, WD-40 Specialist Contact Cleaner enables farmers to stick to their production schedules.
- WD-40 Specialist Contact Cleaner has a broad spectrum of applications in heavy industry, including eliminating carbon dust in wind turbine slip rings and preventing railway short circuits. These are just two of those applications.
- WD-40 Specialist Contact Cleaner is a popular product among HVAC professionals because it helps maintain a connection between the different heating and cooling controls. Utilize the Smart Straw to zero down on impurities speedily and accurately.
- Musicians use WD-40 Specialist Contact Cleaner to repair pots on their guitars and amplifiers that have developed a scratchy sound and maintain the smooth operation of receivers, effects pedals, and other musical equipment.
Veteran Owned- KPaul Industrial has been a distributor of WD-40 products and hundreds of other industrial product categories serving a wide range of industries and customers since 2006. Click here to learn more about the services offered by KPaul Industrial.
Leave a Reply