The FEIN BOP 13-2 is a two-gear hand drill that is designed for professional use in metalworking, woodworking, and construction applications. It features a powerful motor that delivers high torque and speed, making it ideal for drilling through tough materials like metal and concrete.
The drill has two gear speeds that can be easily adjusted to suit the task. The low gear is ideal for drilling through harder materials and the high gear is perfect for lighter drilling applications. The drill also has a variable speed trigger that allows the user to control the speed of the drill easily.
The drill is durable and is built to withstand heavy use in a professional setting. It also comes with a convenient carrying case that makes it easy to transport and store the drill.
Overall, the FEIN BOP 13-2 is a powerful, versatile, and durable hand drill that is well-suited for professional use in a variety of applications.
Details and Features of the FEIN BOP 13-2 Two-gear Hand drill
- An adjustable mechanical 2-speed gearbox, perfect for a variety of tasks.
- Stable drilling performance in almost every setting, thanks to the FEIN high-performance motor’s superior speed stability.
- Excellent durability thanks to the metal gear head and torsional-free barrel-type housing of the motor.
- Precision metal 3-jaw chuck.
- High concentricity.
- Retracting chuck jaws.
- FEIN Sensitive Handle.
- Electronic start.
- 16 ft. [5 m] cable.
- 1-11/16  in[mm] collar diameter for use in drill jigs.
You Might Also Like
Authorized Distributors For Fein
KPaul – Veteran Owned – Since 2006, KPaul Industrial has distributed Fein products and hundreds of other industrial product categories covering numerous industries and markets. For more information about KPaul Industrial’s capabilities, click here.
Leave a Reply