Baldor has consistently produced a wide variety of motors, but this time they’ve developed a completely new line of motors just for the pulp and paper sectors. Baldor’s Severe Duty XT Motors, a subcategory of the Severe Duty genre, is an effort to specifically improve the pulp and paper industry.
No matter how critical or unfavorable the environment is, every business or person deserves to own a motor that can operate at its peak in all circumstances. Baldor-Reliance provides the best motors with the highest output on the market.
The Severe Duty XT Motors from Baldor provides a lot of benefits and are outfitted with all current innovations. The XT series motors provide businesses with just what users need to keep the business running, safely and dependably, thanks to their robust cast iron frames, condition monitoring capability, and the greatest configurations available off the table.
Characteristics of Severe Duty XT Motors
- These highly developed Severe Duty XT Motors are compatible with ABB Ability smart sensors.
- The motors include an expanded conduit box, multi-color leads, and a nameplate that has been laser etched. A gasketed conduit box is what the box is, which improves performance.
- The motors have IP54 ingress protection and are suitable for use with inverters according to NEMA MG1 Part 184.108.40.206.
- Division 2, Class I, Groups A, B, C, and D as well as 208-230/460, 230/460, and 460 volts are all available with the Severe Duty XT Motors.
- These superbly built motors also have robust cast-iron frame construction and sealed bearings up to 250 frames.
Industries that employ Severe Duty XT Motors frequently include those in the chemical, oil and gas, pulp and paper, forest products, cement and aggregate, above-ground mining, metals and foundries, water and wastewater treatment, and food processing sectors.
Common Applications for Severe Duty XT Motors
- Gear reducers
- Other general-purpose applications
Various Kinds of Severe Duty XT Motors available are:
- Baldor CXT3012T 1HP, 3450RPM, 3PH, 60HZ, 143TC, 0516M, TEFC, F1
- Baldor CXT30156T 1.5HP, 1170RPM, 3PH, 60HZ, 182TC, 0630M, TEFC
- Baldor CXT3076T 7.5HP, 1180RPM, 3PH, 60HZ, 254TC, 0954M, TEFC
Authorized Distributors For Baldor
KPaul – Veteran Owned – Since 2006, KPaul Industrial has distributed Baldor products and hundreds of other industrial product categories covering numerous industries and markets. For more information about KPaul Industrial’s capabilities, click here.
Leave a Reply