In the oil and gas sector, Drill Rig Motors are utilized for applications such as fracking, draw-works duties, mud pumps, and land-based drilling rigs. For its cherished customers, Baldor has been producing these motors to the highest standards in order to promote the expansion of the drilling industry.
With their comprehensive array of motors designed especially for the drilling industry, Baldor and ABB have all of their customers covered for both onshore and offshore drilling operations. Each motor is specifically created to meet the requirements of both onshore and offshore oil and gas exploration scenarios.
The Drill Rig Motors are built with high levels of dependability, are small, and are inexpensive, all of which have made them the obvious choice for demanding applications in challenging environments. Baldor offers dependable operation in challenging settings, from Arctic offshore platforms to some of the world’s hottest desert regions.
Product Features and Benefits
- The Drill Rig Motors are designed for use with a changeable speed drive to meet a variety of application needs. These motors also have a solid steel frame structure.
- Drill Rig Motors’ cooling options include blower-cooled (IC36/37), water-cooled (IC86), and water-jacketed designs.
- The frames are made to comply with other important mounting requirements as well as the industry standard shaft height.
- The mud pump and draw works are mounted horizontally as normal on the Drill Rig Motors, while top drive applications are constructed vertically by default.
- These motors include high-strength shafts, copper bar rotor structure, and VPI form wound stator coils as standard features.
The chemical, gas, and oil industries employ drill rig motors extensively.
- Rotary table
- Mud Pump
- Draw Works
- Top Drive
Authorized Distributors For Baldor
KPaul – Veteran Owned – Since 2006, KPaul Industrial has distributed Baldor products and hundreds of other industrial product categories covering numerous industries and markets. For more information about KPaul Industrial’s capabilities, click here.