The WD-40 Specialist Corrosion Inhibitor is a rust prevention spray for use in harsh conditions such as high humidity. It is also helpful for preventative maintenance. It offers protection that does not evaporate after spraying and remains where it was applied. It features a solution designed to be long-lasting and protect metal components against rust and corrosion for up to one year when used outside and up to two years when used inside. A crucial element in the fight against corrosion.
Features, Benefits, and Applications of the WD-40 Specialist Corrosion Inhibitor
- Blocks rust & corrosion
- Safe for metal & plastics
- Extends the life of tools and equipment
- Protects metals for up to 2 years
- Ideal on equipment in storage
- 50-state VOC Compliant
- NSF A7 Reg# 146726
- Propane Tanks
- Metal Doors
- Car Parts
- Equipment like snow blowers, mowers, boats & trailers before placing in seasonal storage.
Physical and Chemical Properties
Tips and Tricks
- WD-40 Specialist Corrosion Inhibitor may be used in areas with high humidity levels to protect costly industrial equipment, such as the blades and components of wind turbines.
- Before putting away lawnmowers, snowmobiles, or snow blowers, ensure that any metal components have been adequately treated to prevent rust. Even fishing rods and garden equipment may be protected against winter rust with WD-40 Specialist Corrosion Inhibitor.
- Spraying WD-40 Specialist Corrosion Inhibitor on your tools, chains, locks, gas tanks, exposed hinges, and other items may help you save money when working on a construction site. Take precautions to avoid having to replace your equipment.
- In most metal manufacturing workplaces, the can of WD-40 Specialist Corrosion Inhibitor may be found on the shelf. Whether you are keeping materials and equipment indoors or outdoors, take preventative measures against rust and corrosion.
- Plumbers, please spray WD-40 Specialist Corrosion Inhibitor used on metal components for long-term protection against rust (up to two years).
Veteran Owned- KPaul Industrial has been a distributor of WD-40 products and hundreds of other industrial product categories serving a wide range of industries and customers since 2006. Click here to learn more about the services offered by KPaul Industrial.