Baldor Reliance has created nearly every type of motor currently on the market and has just released the NEMA Vertical P-Base Motors series for the benefit of its customers. When space is at a high price, NEMA Vertical P-Base Motors are the perfect match for any pump or fan system.
Although it is preferable to reduce the pump system’s overall dimensions, it can be challenging to incorporate a big, powerful motor. The issue might be resolved with the new G-series Vertical P-Base motors as these motors help reduce any type of pump system application by providing 225% more power and 30% more thrust in a smaller chassis than the previous transition.
Product Features and Benefits
- Cast iron frame and steel fan cover with corrosion-resistant epoxy coating are among the Severe Duty construction elements of the Vertical P-Base Motors.
- The voltage configurations for the Vertical P-Base Motors are 460, 2300, 4160, or 6600.
- The motors are designed for continuous duty and come with a 650% starting current for normal torque applications.
- The Grease lubricated ball bearing on the drive end provides good bearing life and dependability for low to medium-thrust applications in the Vertical P-Base Motors.
- To fulfill the majority of industry regulations and maintain a more dependable system, the Vertical P-Base Motors have a thrust bearing on the non-drive end.
- In these types of vertical motors, the drive end bearing designs can be Single Angular, Duplex, or Tandem bearings.
- In comparison to grease lubrication, oil-lubricated choices on the drive and opposing drive ends offer better performance, heat transfer, improved dependability, and longer L10 bearing life in these motors.
- IEEE841, API541/547, and API610 certifications for severe environments are available for these motors.
The Chemical, Oil & Gas, and Water and Wastewater sectors are among the common industries that use Vertical P-Base motors.
- Pumping applications
Authorized Distributors For Baldor
KPaul – Veteran Owned – Since 2006, KPaul Industrial has distributed Baldor products and hundreds of other industrial product categories covering numerous industries and markets. For more information about KPaul Industrial’s capabilities, click here.