The General Purpose HVAC motors by Baldor Reliance are well known for operating effectively under the most difficult conditions while reducing the total cost of ownership. Baldor Reliance Motors is one of the top manufacturers in the world because of its commitment to creating and introducing top-notch items that are hassle-free.
With the aid of a highly skilled team of employees and the addition of innovative technologies and durable machinery, Baldor created these General Purpose HVAC motors to keep air handling systems operating effortlessly, pleasantly, and productively while requiring minimal maintenance on the motors themselves. Because of this, heavy-duty machinery parts are installed in the General Purpose HVAC motors to protect them for years to come from even the harshest conditions that could arise in any particular scenario.
Delivering solutions that have longevity are fundamental for heavy motor developers. The rotors of the General Purpose HVAC motors are dynamically balanced to minimize noise and lengthen bearing life, and each motor has a bar code specification number for simple identification. The drive endplate’s mounting holes allow for field adaptation to add a shaft grounding ring if needed.
General Characteristics and Benefits
- The thick gauge steel frame architecture of the General Purpose HVAC motors gives them absolute stiffness and toughness.
- The motors’ longevity is greatly impacted by the ball bearings with blocked grease passageways and the provisions for external attachment of bearing protection rings.
- The General Purpose HVAC motors can be put anywhere thanks to their three-phase (foot-mounted) alignment.
- In addition to Class F insulation, these motors offer a 1.15 service factor with a Class B temperature rise.
- The motors include a three-year warranty, and a bar-coded spec number label, and are built to last long.
- Each type is inverter-read and complies with NEMA Premium efficiency criteria.
The common industries where the General Purpose HVAC motors are used are Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Commercial buildings, Schools and universities, Hospitality, Healthcare, and Public meeting arenas.
- Air Handling Systems
- Air Conditioning Blower and Fan Motors
- District Heating and Cooling
Authorized Distributors For Baldor
KPaul – Veteran Owned – Since 2006, KPaul Industrial has distributed Baldor products and hundreds of other industrial product categories covering numerous industries and markets. For more information about KPaul Industrial’s capabilities, click here.