In order to provide more convenient and effective technology to their devoted clients, ABB’s Baldor Reliance Motors has been committed to developing products for the HVAC industry. Having specialized in every facet of this industry, Baldor Reliance Motors never ceases to demonstrate growth and the ability to produce spectacular goods in the years to come.
The primary concern, whenever there is a motor efficiency issue is protecting the unit from environmental factors. Due to a disregard for the exposed parts in dampness, the deepest portions of the tower motors are susceptible to corruption. With enhanced sealing to reduce moisture entrance points, ABB’s Baldor Reliance chiller/cooling tower motors are a complete solution available in TEAO (Totally Enclosed Air Over) and TEFC (Totally Enclosed, Fan-Cooled) designs.
Despite how tolerable they are, even the roughest surroundings cannot always stand up to cast iron frames, corrosion-resistant coatings, and hardware. The inverter-duty motors offered by Baldor Reliance motors are designed for areas with high levels of precipitation and humidity and are used in the air stream of chillers and cooling towers. Additionally, Baldor-Reliance chiller/cooling tower motors are a direct replacement for the majority of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) applications and have bearing protection fitted.
Product Specifications and Benefits
- The incorporated and installed space heaters are used to warm the electrical winding to avoid moisture.
- These premium motors by Baldor Radiance have stainless steel hardware and a nameplate with a corrosion-resistant epoxy coating.
- The motors, which are twice dipped and baked for further protection, include moisture-resistant copper windings.
- These superbly constructed motors have heavy-duty cast-iron construction to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- The motors have a multiple-speed electrical architecture and multiple lifting provisions for simple installation.
- One of the most advanced features in these motors is the Lead lugs for simple connectivity, the Lipped conduit lid for greater ingress protection (IP55), and the conveniently positioned drains for the best moisture removal.
- The variants are suited for use with inverters in accordance with NEMA MG1 Part 188.8.131.52 and come in 213T to 364T NEMA frame sizes.
The prominent sectors that use these high-class motors include Ventilation, Heating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Commercial Infrastructures, schools and colleges, Hospitality, Health services, and Public Gathering Places.
- Cooling Towers
- Other HVAC applications in high-moisture environments
Authorized Distributors For Baldor
KPaul – Veteran Owned – Since 2006, KPaul Industrial has distributed Baldor products and hundreds of other industrial product categories covering numerous industries and markets. For more information about KPaul Industrial’s capabilities, click here.