The only oil you’ll ever need: WD-40 Specialist Heavy-Duty Grease is a calcium sulfonate grease that can adapt to any environment. It has a Drop Point of >650°F, so it can withstand extreme heat, and it is waterproof and corrosion-proof to a maritime standard. When it comes to lubricating machinery and ensuring its smooth operation, Heavy-Duty Grease is your best bet, especially in wet environments. As it is also formulated with calcium sulfonate (OBCS) technology, it may be used interchangeably with other WD-40 Specialist greases without affecting their effectiveness.
Features and Benefits
- Provides protection against load wear that is twice as great as that offered by competitors.
- Offers water resistance that is four times as great as that provided by competitors.
- Extreme Pressure
- A high degree of heat.
- Extremely Difficult Sea Conditions.
- 650°F Drop Point
- NLGI No: Grade 2
Physical and Chemical Properties of the WD-40 Specialist Heavy-Duty Grease
Tips and Tricks
- Choose WD-40 Specialist Heavy-Duty Grease if you find yourself in a position requiring the most effective lubrication.
- Applying WD-40 Specialist Heavy-Duty Grease on agricultural and construction machinery, along with other heavy-duty instruments, is a necessary step before putting them away for storage. Ensure that your equipment is in working order from the moment it is used.
- Always be prepared for any weather by stocking your garage with WD-40 Specialist Heavy-Duty Grease. This grease may be used to lubricate steering and suspension devices and CV joints. Keep your fleet going while preventing rust from occurring.
- Regarding maritime applications, the water resistance provided by the WD-40 Specialist Heavy-Duty Grease is four times more than that of our main rivals. Utilize it on portions of the ship and dock that need a lubricant that is water-resistant and long-lasting.
- Get rid of all the squeaks in your store. You can eliminate squeaks, creaks, and sticking places on heavy-duty doors and other moving components by lubricating them using WD-40 Specialist Heavy-Duty Grease.
- You probably already know that WD-40 Specialist Heavy-Duty Grease is a multitasking powerhouse, but did you realize it’s also a Hollywood star? According to testimonials left by satisfied clients, it is a good lubricant for the camera rails used in film productions.
Veteran Owned- KPaul Industrial has been a distributor of WD-40 products and hundreds of other industrial product categories serving a wide range of industries and customers since 2006. Click here to learn more about the services offered by KPaul Industrial.