Yellow Jacket has had tremendous success creating devices for customers’ convenience all around the world. Yellow Jacket this time introduces the Bullet DC Vacuum Pump, which makes use of one of the most potent motors in the sector.
The Brushless DC (BLDC) motor is a fantastic benefit of the Bullet DC Vacuum Pump. Although the firm promotes this version, they also promise to keep making the AC-driven Bullet Vacuum X pump. The outside of the Bullet DC vacuum pump is covered in black, which distinguishes it noticeably from the AC-driven model.
Due to the Brushless BLDC Motor used in the Bullet DC Vacuum Pump, Yellow Jacket asserts that it has greater advantages over the AC Vacuum Pump. Hence, it would be interesting to evaluate the benefits of BLDC motors over AC motors.
- Since the BLDC motor has high torque, it can provide more power than an AC-driven vacuum pump.
- The BLDC motor enables a high-efficiency task for the device to execute and extends its life by reducing the mechanical and electrical stress on the equipment.
- Due to the presence of a BLDC motor, the DC vacuum pump can readily handle supply voltage changes, especially low ones.
- Compared to AC motors, BLDC motors are 20% lighter and do not experience battery-level problems.
- Due to the presence of a BLDC motor, the DC vacuum pump can also start and run efficiently under extremely high or low temperatures.
Benefits and Characteristics
- The apparatus has robust rotors and bearings and is developed for use with A2L systems.
- The users can readily see the oil level and internal conditions thanks to the enlarged oil sight glass. In order to help prevent oil backup into the system in the event of a power outage, the device is also fitted with an internal intake check valve.
- The gadget offers quick oil-change choices in place of a big brass oil drain and only needs a tiny oil bath, so less oil is used overall.
- The device has an IPX4 rating, making it resistant to water coming from any angle.
- This device has built-in cooling fins that brilliantly boost performance by cooling the device down.
- To eliminate pollutants typically trapped in other pump designs, a downward-angled oil sump is built into the product.
All contractors and service personnel are encouraged to use this product if they need a piece of really powerful machinery that is easy to use and hassle-free.
Refrigeration and AC Evacuation.
Authorized Distributors For Yellow Jacket
KPaul – Veteran Owned – Since 2006, KPaul Industrial has distributed Yellow Jacket products and hundreds of other industrial product categories covering numerous industries and markets. For more information about KPaul Industrial’s capabilities, click here.