The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a SURFACE MAINTENANCE MECHANIC SUPERVISOR (RECRUITMENT INCENTIVE) in Westminster, Vermont Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
SURFACE MAINTENANCE MECHANIC SUPERVISOR (RECRUITMENT INCENTIVE) – Westminster, Vermont
Army National Guard Units, Department of the Army
Job ID: 627710Start Date: 10/13/2022End Date: 11/14/2022
Military Rank/Grade: E-7 to E-9; Compatible Military Assignments: 12, 13, 14, 19, 25, 88, 91, 92, 94 Military Rank/Grade: W01-CW3; Compatible Military Assignments: WO/BR 25, 91, 92, 94, MOS 882A GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Experience or training which demonstrates that the candidate has the ability to organize assignments for subordinates, estimate material and manpower needed for specific jobs; able to explain manuals and work procedures; and to prepare production records, work records and reports. SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Must have at least 24 months experience or training diagnosing, repairing, overhauling, and modifying more complex vehicles, equipment, and more complicated systems. Experience which has provided a thorough knowledge of diagnostic equipment. Experience applying independent judgment in determining methods and techniques required to solve unusually complex maintenance and repair problems. Experienced in testing, inspecting, and evaluating the work performed on vehicles, equipment and systems. In addition to the journeyman level knowledge, experience which demonstrates the ability to plan, direct, and organize work assignments for lower grade personnel. Experience which required the review of work requirements and establish priorities to meet deadlines. Experience that provided knowledge of various lines of work performed by this function. Experience which demonstrates the ability to supervise or the potential to perform such duties as evidenced by the ability to communicate knowledge of general supervisory concepts, and knowledge of shop processes. Experience in adapting existing equipment and techniques to new situations. PART-TIME OR UNPAID EXPERIENCE: Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid and or part-time work. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week. VOLUNTEER WORK EXPERIENCE: Refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service Programs (i.e., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student and social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge and skills that can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
– In order to be eligible, applicants must have a current military status. Prior service or non-prior service applicants are not eligible.
– This position is covered by the Domestic Violence Misdemeanor Amendment (30 Sep 96) of the Gun Control Act (Lautenberg Amendment) of 1968. An individual convicted of a qualifying crime of domestic violence may not perform the duties of this position.
– Ability to establish effective professional working relationships with coworkers and customers, contributing to a cooperative working environment and successful accomplishment of the mission.
– May occasionally be required to work other than normal duty hours; overtime may be required.
– The duties and responsibilities of your job may significantly impact the environment. You are responsible to maintain awareness of your environmental responsibilities as dictated by legal and regulatory requirements, your organization, and its changing mission. **Individual selected must successfully complete a pre-employment physical examination in accordance with 5 CFR, Part 339 and Technician Personnel Regulation 355** Please be advised:
1. Specialized experience will be used to determine qualifications for the announced position.
2. An applicant’s RESUME must provide, in detail, how they meet the specialized experience listed.
3. It must be documented with “from (mm/yy)” and “to (mm/yy)” dates and description of the specialized experience.
4. If education or a degree is required as part of the “Specialized Experience”, you must include transcripts. Do not copy the specialized experience qualifications word for word and place into your resume; you must describe your personal experience as it pertains to each statement.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at [email protected]. All are free to apply!
Post a job on LemonWire. Email [email protected].
Want to advertise on listings like this? Email [email protected]
Leave a Reply