The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a Budget Analyst NF-03 in West Point, New York Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Budget Analyst NF-03 – West Point, New York
U.S. Military Academy, Department of the Army
Job ID: 615935Start Date: 09/09/2022End Date: 10/13/2022
1. Knowledge of basic principles and practices of budget formulations in order to prepare written funding justifications,consolidate budget requests, request additional funds, and monitor expenditures against obligations for specified programs.
2. Skill in balancing funds between accounts; i.e., transferring ARMY NAF Standardized Position funds between line items or sub-projects or identifying excess funds for possible transfer to other operating programs.
3. Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with all levels of the organization/serviced organizational elements.
4. Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles. This experience must be reflected on your resume to be considered eligible for this position. HIGHLY PREFERRED are applicants who possess the minimum qualifications above AND: 1. Knowledge and understanding of the substantive nature of the Army’s Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) and community and family support operating programs and their interrelationships and funding channels. AND
2. A Bachelor’s degree in a financial management related field. AND
3. Knowledge or experience in NAF/APF financial programs. AND
4. CPA Certification The experience/education/certification must be reflected on your resume and your degree/transcript/certification uploaded at the time of application to be considered a highly preferred candidate. Applicants meeting the Highly Preferred criteria will be referred first to the Selecting Official. All other applicants will be referred for consideration if the certificate (referral list) is returned with no selection.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!