The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of Defense. The opening is for a Financial Management Technician NF-03 in New Cumberland Defense Logistics Center, Pennsylvania Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Financial Management Technician NF-03 – New Cumberland Defense Logistics Center, Pennsylvania
Defense Logistics Agency, Department of Defense
Job ID: 606267Start Date: 07/14/2022End Date: 08/16/2022
1. Must have semi-independent work experience equivalent in difficulty and complexity to the next lower grade level.
2. Ability to organize and communicate through written correspondence and oral communication.
3. Working knowledge of principles, practices and methods of budget formulation.
4. Ability to type and operate a personal computer.
5. Knowledge of operation and functions of personal computers to provide problem solving resolution and service to users Highly preferred candidates will posses the following and may be referred to the hiring manager prior to minimally qualifed candidates.
-Knowledge of Nonappropriated Fund practices, regulations, and guidance materials and NAF Small Purchases. The knowledge listed above must be clearly reflected on your resume to be considered a highly preferred candidate for this position. IN DESCRIBING YOUR ALL EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE, PLEASE BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC. To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume. For a full position description, please click on the following: LINK
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!