The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a CYS Program Associate Technology Lab NF-03 in Fort Riley, Kansas Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
CYS Program Associate Technology Lab NF-03 – Fort Riley, Kansas
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 599552Start Date: 06/13/2022End Date: 07/13/2022
1. Be able to communicate in English (verbal and written)
2. Be 18 years of age at time of employment.
3. Possess and maintain ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs, walk, bend, stoop, and stand on a routine basis.
4. Possess and maintain health and freedom from communicable disease.
5. Possess knowledge and demonstrated skill in Microsoft Windows and Applications using the Internet (email, searching, web page design) and network computing.
6. Possess a professional certificate or higher related to computer science/information
technology, or 24 months of experience working in the related field. Highly Preferred candidates will provide a resume that reflects 24 months of prior CYS experience and proof of a professional certificate or higher related to computer science/information technology. To see the full position description please click here.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!