The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a Sports Specialist NF-03 in Schofield Barracks, Hawaii Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Sports Specialist NF-03 – Schofield Barracks, Hawaii
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 596014Start Date: 05/26/2022End Date: 07/26/2022
Applicants who met both minimum qualifications and highly qualifying / best qualified criteria will be referred to the selecting official for consideration first. To be evaluated as a highly qualified candidate, your resume MUST clearly reflect the knowledge and experience listed under the highly qualified/ best qualified criteria below. Minimum Qualification:
1. Demonstrated experience in planning, supervising, administering or carrying out a sports program that included a variety of individual and team sports and guiding participants in developing the skills needed for participation in sports activities and teaching the techniques of various sports.
2. This experience may have been gained managing or administering a sports program in a community, industrial activity, or secondary school or college; planning, teaching or evaluating a physical education curriculum for secondary or higher academic levels; or managing, umpiring, or officiating at amateur or professional athletic events, competitions, or games.
3. Required experience must have been equivalent to the next lower grade level.
4. An undergraduate degree in physical education may be fully qualifying for this position. Highly Qualification Criteria:
1 Must possess a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in any combination of the following fields of study: Physical Education, Sports, Fitness, Recreation, Business, Management or related field (Completed transcripts must be included with application.)
2. Must have at least six (6) months experience in planning, administering, and/or carrying out a sports and fitness program that included a variety of individual and team sports?
3. Must be proficient and knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) or similar software?
4. Experience in drafting and editing documents such as policies, memorandums and standard operating procedures for an office or organization?
5. Must possess excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills?
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!