The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a Recreation Specialist NF-03 in Schofield Barracks, Hawaii Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Recreation Specialist NF-03 – Schofield Barracks, Hawaii
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 592983Start Date: 05/13/2022End Date: 08/11/2022
1. Experience OR a combination of experience and education that provided the knowledge of the goals, principles, methods, and techniques of recreation programs and an understanding of the interests of individuals or groups.
2. Completion of the requirements for a bachelor’s degree with major study in outdoor recreation and parks; recreation management; youth, public, urban or community recreation; or special population recreation is qualifying experience.
Resume MUST clearly reflect the knowledge and experience listed under the minimum qualifications criteria above.
Highly Qualifications Criteria:
1. Must possess computer knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
2. Must possess organizational skills.
3. Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
4. Must have experience mentoring or leading a team through day-to-day operations, programs, and events.
5. Must have at least six (6) months finance experience with budgeting.
6. Must possess experience coordinating Programs or Events ranging from 20-300 participants. NOTE: Applicants who met both minimum qualifications and highly qualified criteria will be referred to the selecting official for consideration first. To be evaluated as a highly qualified/minimally qualified candidate, your resume MUST clearly reflect the knowledge and experience listed under the highly qualified/ minimum qualified criteria above.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!