The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a Library Technician NF-03 in Schofield Barracks, Hawaii Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Library Technician NF-03 – Schofield Barracks, Hawaii
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 592980Start Date: 05/13/2022End Date: 08/11/2022
1. One (1) year of work experience that equipped the applicant with practical knowledge of library or related information services, tools, and methods and procedures.
2. Experience must have been gained at the next lower level. Highly Qualified Preferred Criteria:
1. Must possess at least 2 years of experience planning and conducting programs for Kindergarten-age and younger children in a library or classroom setting?
2. Must possess experience with marketing events to include utilizing social media and creating/distributing brochures.
3. Must have the ability to create, negotiate, implement and sustain partnerships with various Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) facilities. NOTE: Applicants who met both minimum qualifications and highly qualified preferred criteria will be referred to the selecting official for consideration first. To be evaluated as a highly preferred candidate your supporting documents MUST be uploaded at time of application, your resume MUST clearly reflect the knowledge and experience listed under the highly preferred qualified criteria below.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!