Today’s first post is Top 20 Punjabi Songs – May 11, 2022. This article is a listicle of the topmost 20 popular Punjabi songs liked by fans this week. There has been no change in the song sequence this week. I have mentioned last week’s and current positions beside the songs in the list.
Let’s talk about the song, Excuses… by A P Dhillon and Gurinder Gill, for today. The song talks about love and some ‘excuses’ given by a girl that the main character supposedly loves. The point remains that in the world of these men, a girl’s own opinion does not matter. I have a couple of other bones to pick with this song. One of the supposedly called ‘men’ is seen drinking whiskey and the camera is click-happy focusing on the girl’s body, with ample portion of her bosom being exposed; which has no connection to the lyrics of the song! Just disgusting! I did not like the video. When will men stop objectifying women and consider us as humans with emotions, like them?
Top 20 Punjabi Songs – May 11, 2022
The numbers in brackets show the position of that particular song in last week’s hit-list.
- Excuses… A P Dhillon/Gurinder Gill. (First)
- Pasoori… Ali Sethi. (Second)
- Ud gaya… B Praak. (Third)
- Desires… Gurinder Gill. (Fourth)
- Pagal shayar… Babbu Maan. (Fifth)
- Big men… Gurlez Akhtar. (Sixth)
- Mera yaar… Gurnam Bhullar. (Seventh)
- Beliya… Gurnam Bhullar. (Eighth)
- Chahatandi chhawan… Prateek Gandhi. (Ninth)
- Ykwim… Karan Aujla/Kr$na/Mehar Vaani. (Tenth)
- Pent straight… Gurnam Bhullar. (Eleventh)
- Kikli… Amrit Maan. (Twelfth)
- Shadow… Gur Sidhu. (Thirteenth)
- Junoon… Mitraaz. (Fourteenth)
- Kudiyan Lahore diyan… Harrdy Sandhu. (Fifteenth)
- Kina chir tenu dilch… The PropheC/The Lifestyle. (Sixteenth)
- We rollin’… E Shubh. (Seventeenth)
- Black effect… Jordan Sandhu/Mehervaani/Desi Crew. (Eighteenth)
- Bas… Jaz Dhami. (Nineteenth)
- Dil tarse… Avvy Khaira. (Twentieth)
Keep a lookout for different artists’ interviews and their performances on our YouTube Channel.
Contact for coverage
For sharing updates on new music releases, contact Gayatri Rao at [email protected].
Leave a Reply