The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of Labor. The opening is for an Assistant Commissioner for Compensation Levels and Trends in Washington, District of Columbia Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Assistant Commissioner for Compensation Levels and Trends – Washington, District of Columbia
Bureau of Labor Statistics, Department of Labor
Job ID: 560630Start Date: 01/10/2022End Date: 02/11/2022
MANDATORY EXECUTIVE CORE QUALIFICATIONS (ECQs): In writing your responses to the ECQs, your narrative must address each ECQ separately in the spaces provided. Each ECQ should contain at least two examples describing your experiences and accomplishments/results. Responses to ECQ’s must not exceed 10 pages.For additional guidance, applicants may visit the Office of Personnel Management’s Guide to Senior Executive Qualifications located at: www.opm.gov/ses/references/GuidetoSESQuals_2010.pdf. Applicants are encouraged to follow the Challenge, Context, Action, and Result model outlined in the guide.
1. Leading Change: This core qualification involves the ability to bring about strategic change, both within and outside the organization, to meet organizational goals. Inherent to this ECQ is the ability to establish an organizational vision and to implement it in a continuously changing environment.
2. Leading People: This core qualification involves the ability to lead people toward meeting the organization’s vision, mission, and goals. Inherent to this ECQ is the ability to provide an inclusive workplace that fosters the development of others, facilitates cooperation and teamwork, and supports constructive resolution of conflicts.
3. Results Driven: This core qualification involves the ability to meet organizational goals and customer expectations. Inherent to this ECQ is the ability to make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
4. Business Acumen: This core qualification involves the ability to manage human, financial, and information resources strategically.
5. Building Coalitions: This core qualification involves the ability to build coalitions internally and with other Federal agencies, State and local governments, nonprofit and private sector organizations, foreign governments, or international organizations to achieve common goals.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS (MTQs): In writing your narrative responses to the MTQs, please give examples and explain how often you used your skills, the complexity of the knowledge possessed, the level of people you interacted with, the sensitivity of the issues you handled, etc.
Mandatory Technical Qualifications
1. Demonstrated experience in managing large survey programs as demonstrated by work experience and major accomplishments.
2. Demonstrated ability to lead major organizational change in a challenging environment, including the ability to identify and achieve efficiencies in survey business processes, data collection and analysis, and in administrative processes.
3.Knowledge of economic theory and analysis, statistics, compensation trends, and the uses of economic data leading to publication.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!