The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Interior. The opening is for a Fire Logistics Dispatcher in Multiple Locations Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Fire Logistics Dispatcher – Multiple Locations
National Park Service, Department of the Interior
Job ID: 539666Start Date: 11/22/2021End Date: 01/12/2022
To qualify for a GS-04, you must meet at least one of the following:
– 1 year of general work experience, which can be any work experience; OR
– 2 years of education above the high school level (60 semester or 90 quarter hours in an accredited business, secretarial, technical school, junior college or university, or at least 20 hours of classroom instruction per week for approximately 72 weeks in a business, secretarial, or technical school); OR
– a combination of the education and experience described above. To qualify for a GS-05, you must meet at least one of the following:
– 1 year of specialized work experience equivalent to the GS-04 level duties. Examples of specialized work experience include working with dispatch and dispatch office functions related to wildland fire suppression activities. Work should have included experience such as determining priorities, and selecting alternative resources while performing dispatch operations duties independently. OR
– successful completion of a 4 year course of study above high school leading to a bachelor’s degree in any field. OR
– a combination of the education and experience as described above. **All locations may not be hiring for all grades; check with each location.** For more information regarding basic qualifications and combining education and experience click here. You must meet all qualification requirements by the cut-off/closing date of the announcement.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!