The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a Lead Information Technology Specialist (SYSADMIN) NF-04 in Hawaii National Park, Hawaii Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Lead Information Technology Specialist (SYSADMIN) NF-04 – Hawaii National Park, Hawaii
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 535828Start Date: 11/10/2021End Date: 12/31/2021
Experience, education and/or specialized training sufficient to demonstrate knowledge and skill in:
1) Principles and methods for integrating information systems components;
2) Performance tuning tools and techniques;
3) System diagnostic tool and fault identification techniques;
4) Systems administration methods;
5) IT security principles;
6) Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and how it works.
7) Demonstrated work experience must be equivalent in complexity, difficulty and responsibility to the next lower pay band level. Highly Qualified Preferred:
1) Possess a minimum three (3) years of experience with Department of Defense (DOD) Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) management information systems (MIS).
2) Possess a minimum three (3) years of experience working with and configuring networks for VLANS, routers, switches, wireless access points, and similar software and hardware. NOTE: Applicants who met both minimum qualifications and highly qualifying / best qualified criteria will be referred to the selecting official for consideration first. To be evaluated as a highly preferred/best qualified candidate, your resume MUST clearly reflect the knowledge and experience listed under the highly qualified/ best qualified criteria above.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!