The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Other Agencies and Independent Organizations. The opening is for a Foreign Correspondent (MOSCOW) in Moscow, Russia Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Foreign Correspondent (MOSCOW) – Moscow, Russia
U.S. Agency for Global Media, Other Agencies and Independent Organizations
Job ID: 527839Start Date: 10/22/2021End Date: 11/09/2021
Applicants must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower class/grade level (FP-4, or GS-12, or equivalent), as a news correspondent or in a related field of work. Experience must show that applicant has a command of the English language that reflects the finer techniques and nuances of oral and written communication. Specialized experience is experience that has equipped the applicant with the knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Specialized experience for this vacancy is defined as knowledge and experience implementing the principles and practices of journalistic news gathering, ethics, reporting, writing and voicing by demonstration of ALL of the following: (1) Conceiving complex, unique and engaging stories valuable to global audiences;
(2) Filing timely, accurate, comprehensive, unique and unbiased reports;
(3) Identifying significant events for coverage and relating such events to larger issues involved;
(4) Developing and managing a budget, personnel and resource control;
(5) Knowledge and understanding of political, economic, social and cultural issues, world conditions, public attitudes and trends;
(6) Reporting and broadcasting LIVE for a GLOBAL audience;
(7) Working in a multicultural/mutli-language setting in an organization with international reach;
(8) Working in a multi-platform environment: text, radio, social media and TV; and
(9) Demonstrated experience managing projects that have been recognized for excellence by prestigious institutions/news organizations.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!