The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of Housing and Urban Development. The opening is for a Senior Advisor in Washington, District of Columbia Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Senior Advisor – Washington, District of Columbia
Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer, Department of Housing and Urban Development
Job ID: 515266Start Date: 09/28/2021End Date: 10/13/2021
You must meet the following requirements within 30 days of the closing date of this announcement.
Specialized Experience: For the GS-15, you must have one year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-14 grade level in the Federal service. Specialized Experience for this position includes:
– Mastery of a wide range of analytical and evaluative methods and techniques, both qualitative and quantitative, sufficient to accomplish complex projects or studies of broad scope affecting the office.; AND
– Experience in supporting task forces and special work groups to resolve wide-ranging problems relating to administrative management matters.; AND
– Experience working with key officials on cross-cutting issues and developing plans for improved delivery of programs and services.; AND
– Providing guidance and recommendations to senior management and/or client organizations to achieve project goals and objectives.; AND
– Experience writing a variety of written products including correspondence, executive summaries, and complex technical papers; and communicating these findings to high level government officials. Experience may have been gained in either the public, private sector or volunteer service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-time work is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/day/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week on your resume. Time-in-Grade: In addition to the above requirements, you must meet the following time-in-grade requirement, if applicable:
For the GS-15 you must have been at the GS-14 level for 52 weeks. Time After Competitive Appointment: Candidates who are current Federal employees serving on a non-temporary competitive appointment must have served at least three months in that appointment.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!