The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a Cook (School Age / Youth) NA-04 in Fort Huachuca, Arizona Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Cook (School Age / Youth) NA-04 – Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 506919Start Date: 09/08/2021End Date: 09/22/2021
This Vacancy Announcement has been extended with a new closing date of Tuesday 21 September 2021. For further information please see the Additional Information section below. Minimum Qualifications:
1. Must have work experience in food preparation methods and procedures (ex: prepare basic food dishes, store foods to prevent spoiling, etc.).
2. Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions, particularly standard recipes, and detailed cooking instructions.
3. Must have experience in working with professional kitchen appliances and equipment.
4. Must be able to perform basic arithmetic (e.g., add, subtract, multiply etc.) to measure ingredients in a recipe.
5. Must be able to communicate (verbal and written) in English.
6. Must be willing and able to lift and carry items weighing up to 40 lbs. on a routine basis. Please Note: In order to meet the minimum requirements for experience, your experience must be clearly stated in your resume. Incomplete applications will be rated as ineligible. Additional information on the requirements and duties for this position can be viewed here.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!