The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for an Operations Assistant NF-02 in Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Operations Assistant NF-02 – Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania
U.S. Army Communications Electronics Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 505180Start Date: 09/03/2021End Date: 09/28/2021
1. Progressively responsible duties in the receipt, disbursement, examination, deposit, custody or other processing of cash items.
2. Skill in providing customer service.
3. Ability to communicate effectively. Highly Preferred Criteria:
1. Previous experience as a cashier.
2. Previous experience ordering items.
3. Previous experience monitoring and tracking high volume sales inventory. IN DESCRIBING YOUR EXPERIENCE, PLEASE BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC. WE WILL NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE. For a full position description, follow this link
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!