The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Air Force. The opening is for a SUPERVISORY INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST in Fort Meade, Maryland Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
SUPERVISORY INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST – Fort Meade, Maryland
Department of the Air Force – Agency Wide, Department of the Air Force
Job ID: 503526Start Date: 11/30/-0001End Date: 11/30/-0001
*** Salary ranges includes local market supplements *** This is a GG-15 position in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). The GG-15 duties for the “Supervision/Management” work category are at the “Expert” work level and are equivalent to those at the GS-15 level. The selectee’s salary will be set within the grade equivalent to a GS/GG grade based on the selectee’s qualifications in relation to the job. SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Your resume must reflect the quality level of experience which demonstrates the possession of the knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies necessary for successful job performance required for this position. Examples of creditable experience include: knowledge and ability to serve as a Director and Chief, for a Compliance, Policy & Oversight Division responsible for interpreting and implementing policies, executing authorities, developing guidance, standards and processes for an organization’s Mission; serve as primary advisor on all cryptologic compliance, policy and oversight matters; provide strategic direction, impart expertise, and advocates for agency interests; plan, develop, and direct advisory and support services for agency-wide cryptologic program; Ability to represent an organization in official capacity and exercise supervisory and managerial authority over assigned personnel; knowledge of personnel management, EEO, and safety and security regulations, practices, and procedures; skill in communicating effectively with others, both orally and in writing; in working out solutions to problems or questions related to the work; writing clear and concise intelligence products; and delivering written and/or verbal presentations to senior level audiences for decision-making purposes. Note: Creditable experience may include previous military experience, experience gained in the private sector, or experience gained in another government agency. OR To view qualifying educational requirements and/or combination of education and specialized experience click on the following link:
http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/#url=GS-ADMIN KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas: 1. Knowledge of the national intelligence community, cryptologic enterprise, Joint, DOD structure organizations and mission/functions, inter-relationships and operations.
2. Knowledge of National and Military Service program goals and objectives, the sequence and timing of key operational events and milestones, and methods of evaluating the effectiveness of planning actions as related to actual events.
3. Knowledge of personnel management, EEO, and safety and security regulations, practices, and procedures.
4. Ability to analyze, plan, and adjust work operations of one or more organizational segments to meet program requirements and objectives within available resources.
5. Skill in communicating effectively with others, both orally and in writing; in working out solutions to problems or questions related to the work; writing clear and concise intelligence products; and delivering written and/or verbal presentations to senior level audiences for decision-making purposes.
6. Ability to maintain control of classified material; quickly assimilate disparate data; render knowledgeable and accurate assessments of the implication of such data; make decisions, estimates, and recommendations under conditions of urgency and pressure based on mature judgment and experience; and present and/or justify a position effectively. PART-TIME OR UNPAID EXPERIENCE: Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid and or part-time work. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week. VOLUNTEER WORK EXPERIENCE: Refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service Programs (i.e., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student and social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge and skills that can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!