The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a Food and Beverage Attendant (Snack Bar) NA-02 in Brussels, Belgium Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Food and Beverage Attendant (Snack Bar) NA-02 – Brussels, Belgium
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 484941Start Date: 07/21/2021End Date: 08/04/2021
Experience or training that indicates sufficient knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the position consistent with acceptable practices of the trade including but not limited to:
1. Must meet local age requirements at the time of appointment to serve alcoholic beverages.
2. Ability to work without more than normal supervision.
3. Ability to keep things at, clean, and in order.
4. Posses basic food preparation and handling techniques.
5. Ability to interpret verbal and written instructions.
6. Knowledge of basic sanitation principles.
7. Ability to use and maintain kitchen tools and equipment.
8. Able to lift and move objects up to forty (40) pounds and frequiently walk, bend, stoop, pull, push and reach.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!