The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a CYS Program Associate Instructor NF-03 in Fort Knox, Kentucky Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
CYS Program Associate Instructor NF-03 – Fort Knox, Kentucky
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 483939Start Date: 07/19/2021End Date: 09/20/2021
1. Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate.
2. Be able to communicate in English (both written and verbal).
3. Be 18 years of age at the time of appointment.
4. Possess and maintain the physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs, walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis. Duties may involve working both indoors and outdoors.
5. Possess and maintain health and freedom from communicable disease.
6. Demonstrated skill/evidence of competence in instructional area of Dance. Preferred are those candidates who possess a Professional Certificates/Credentials; or Associates Degree or higher with 15 semester hours of college credit in Dance. To see the full position description, please click here.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!