The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of Housing and Urban Development. The opening is for an Environmental Protection Specialist in Multiple Locations Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Environmental Protection Specialist – Multiple Locations
Assistant Secretary for Housing-Federal Housing Commissioner, Department of Housing and Urban Development
Job ID: 482396Start Date: 07/15/2021End Date: 07/28/2021
You must meet the following requirements within 30 days of the closing date of this announcement.
Specialized experience for the GS-14 is one year of experience at the GS-13 level, or equivalent, that has equipped you with the knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Specialized experience for this position includes:
– Planning, implementing, directing, or evaluating environmental compliance reviews, related to Federal assistance; AND
– Performing/directing the preparation of environmental compliance reviews; AND
– Serving as an advisor to executive management on environmental protection issues Specialized experience for the GS-13 is one year of experience at the GS-12 level, or equivalent, that has equipped you with the knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Specialized experience for this position includes:
– Planning, directing, monitoring, implementing, or evaluating environmental compliance reviews; AND
– Performing or directing the preparation of environmental compliance reviews; AND
– Providing leadership advice on sensitive issues associated with environmental reviews Experience may have been gained in either the public, private sector or volunteer service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-time work is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/day/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week on your resume. Time-in-Grade: In addition to the above requirements, you must meet the following time-in-grade requirement, if applicable:
For the GS-14 you must have been at the GS-13 level for 52 weeks.
For the GS-13 you must have been at the GS-12 level for 52 weeks. Time After Competitive Appointment: Candidates who are current Federal employees serving on a non-temporary competitive appointment must have served at least three months in that appointment.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!