The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a Cook Leader NL-06 in Fort Rucker, Alabama Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Cook Leader NL-06 – Fort Rucker, Alabama
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 482242Start Date: 07/14/2021End Date: 07/26/2021
1. Ability to do the work of the position under normal supervision.
2. Demonstrated work experience directly related to the duties to be performed.
3. Possess the ability to lead employees engaged in cooking duties. Best Qualified Criteria:
1. Has a current ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certificate.
2. Has at least six months experience leading a team of Cooks. NOTE: Applicants who met both minimum qualifications and best qualifying criteria will be referred to the selecting official for consideration first. To be evaluated as a highly preferred/best qualified candidate, your resume MUST clearly reflect the knowledge and experience listed under the best qualified criteria above.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!