The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Air Force. The opening is for a Supply Management Specialist in Kirtland AFB, New Mexico Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Supply Management Specialist – Kirtland AFB, New Mexico
Air Force Global Strike Command, Department of the Air Force
Job ID: 478088Start Date: 07/06/2021End Date: 07/20/2021
Who May Apply: Open to everyone. Applicants will be categorized by preference(s) and/or priority consideration eligibilities. An applicant’s eligibility will be determined based on eligibility claimed in the questionnaire and proof of eligibility MUST be provided with application by the closing date, 07/20/2021 Business Based Action, Military Spouse Preference, Outside Applicant Veteran, Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran, and Transition Hiring Preference In order to qualify, you must meet the experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if the position allows for qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Qualifying Experience:
– Must have experience that shows progressively responsible administration or technical work which has provided a knowledge of supply and property management
– Knowledge and experience in DoD Vehicle program highly desirable.
– Must possess computer skills, spreadsheet analysis, and data based creation.
– Knowledge of commonly used budgetary methods, practiced, procedures regulations and processes is highly desirable.
– Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and writing in the English language
– must possess skills in dealing with supervisors, coworkers, internal and external customers
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!