The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a Tractor Operator (Gardening) NA-06 in Fort Bragg, North Carolina Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Tractor Operator (Gardening) NA-06 – Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 462141Start Date: 05/28/2021End Date: 06/16/2021
1. Experience and training that furnish the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform the duties of this position consistent with accepted practices of the trade; including skill in operating vehicles of the type described in the duties of the position.
2. Knowledge of vehicle safety regulations to determine when mechanical or operational problems indicate that vehicles are unsafe for operation.
3. Ability to use and maintain appropriate tools and equipment.
4. Ability to read, understand, and apply instructions and other materials related to the job.
5. Ability to do the work of the position under normal supervision.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!