The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Navy. The opening is for a Rec Assistant (Community Rec) in Norfolk, Virginia Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Rec Assistant (Community Rec) – Norfolk, Virginia
Commander, Navy Installations, Department of the Navy
Job ID: 458483Start Date: 05/21/2021End Date: 06/06/2021
Resumes must include information which demonstrates experience, knowledge, skills, and ability (KSAs) as they relate to this position. Applicants are encouraged to be clear and specific when describing their experience level and KSAs. A qualified candidate possess the following: • Combination of experience related to customer service and or recreation activity basedfunctions.
• Ability to organize, plan, administer special events and entertainment activities. • Must be able to work independently, make sound decisions and have the ability tocommunicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Knowledge of the goals, principles, techniques and procedures used in organizing,planning and conducting leisure time activities.
• Knowledge of the Navy MWR mission and the entire scope of Community Recreationactivities and their suitability for individuals, groups, ages and interests.
• Knowledge of the functions, procedures, and operations of recreation activities.
• Must have strong customer service skills.
• Ability to maintain records, compile and organize data for reports, and perform researchon recreation topics for dissemination to customers.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Knowledge of computers, office procedures and print production.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!