The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of Agriculture. The opening is for a Maintenance Worker in Manila, Utah Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Maintenance Worker – Manila, Utah
Forest Service, Department of Agriculture
Job ID: 454939Start Date: 05/17/2021End Date: 06/01/2021
In order to qualify, you must meet the eligibility and qualifications requirements as defined below by the closing date of the announcement. For more information on the qualifications for this position, visit the Office of Personnel Management’s Federal Wage System Qualifications Standards. Your application and resume must clearly show that you possess the experience requirements. Applicants will be evaluated on their ability to perform the duties of the position rather than length of experience. Eligibility will be determined by the relevance, scope and quality of all experience and training, regardless of where or how acquired. Applicants will be ranked and rated based on their knowledge of the job elements identified in this announcement. – Ability To Do The Work Of The Position Without More Than Normal Supervision
– Knowledge of Equipment Assembly, Installation, Repair, etc.
– Technical Practices (theoretical, precise, artistic)
– Use of Measuring Instruments
– Ability To Interpret Instructions, Specification, etc. (includes blueprinting reading)
– Ability To Use and Maintain Tools and Equipment
– Knowledge of Materials There is no substitution of education for this position. Screen-out Job Element: Applicants must show the ability to do the work of the position without more than normal supervision. Applicants who do not meet this screen-out job element will not be evaluated further. To receive consideration for this position, you must meet all qualification requirements on the closing date of this announcement. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!