The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Other Agencies and Independent Organizations. The opening is for a Human Resources and IM Branch Chief (Temporary NTE 1 Year) in Atlanta, Georgia Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Human Resources and IM Branch Chief (Temporary NTE 1 Year) – Atlanta, Georgia
Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Other Agencies and Independent Organizations
Job ID: 392015Start Date: 01/14/2021End Date: 02/02/2021
Toqualify for this position you must have at least one year of specialized experience at the GG-13level in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the privateor public sector. Specialized experience is includes experience that provided you with knowledge of varied human resources management operations (e.g. staffing and placement;position management and classification; labor and employee relations; strategic workforce planning and analysis), etc. Also,experiencethat demonstrates athorough knowledge of Federal human resources regulations, policies, practices and procedures is required.
The ideal candidateshould demonstrate the following;
1. Demonstrated ability to leadthe human capital and information management programs and in providing leadership and guidance to a team of employees with diverse skills and abilities in order to meet competing priorities without compromising timeliness, efficiency and effectiveness ofcustomer service and the quality of work products.
2. Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex human resources issues and problems, and to develop recommendations and propose innovated solutions.
3. Expertise in the application of Federal human resource and information management regulations, policies, practices and procedures.
4. Demonstrated ability to use technology to improve efficiency in an organization; use HR systems as information management and decision support tools; understand information maintained in HR systems and the relevance of this information in addressing organizational issues and questions.
5. Strong oral and written communication skills, including ability to clearly convey complex information, present briefings to all levels of management and write clear, concise, and effective documents, correspondence, procedures and reports.
A description of how you possess the specialized experience as well as how you meet the qualifications desired in an ideal candidate should be addressed in your resume.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!