The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Navy. The opening is for a PROGRAM MANAGER in Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, District of Columbia Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
PROGRAM MANAGER – Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, District of Columbia
Navy Systems Management Activity, Department of the Navy
Job ID: 363933Start Date: 11/18/2020End Date: 11/29/2020
Your resume must demonstrate at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-14 grade level or pay band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector. Specialized experience must demonstrate the following:
1) Direct management improvement activities, and administering related programs for a complex, cross functional workforce having a unique mission.
2) Oversee the planning and execution of support to assigned programs and activities
3) Serving as primary advisor and authoritative consultant on program requirements and approaches for improving program and operational efficiency, and achieving critical program goals
4) Lead meetings with cross functional team members and network with internal and external stakeholders, to develop strategies and plans to achieve program success
5) Communicate and collaborate with a range of Senior Managers inside and outside of the organization.
6) Plan and execute strategies that effect organization and program mission objectives. Additional qualification information can be found from the following Office of Personnel Management website: http://www.opm.gov/qualifications/Standards/group-stds/gs-admin.asp.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!