Today’s second post is3 Idiots (2009) – A Complete Analysis. 3 Idiots (2009) is the story of 3 boys, who follow their heart as far as education and career are concerned and how they get a plethora of achievements for themselves.
3 Idiots (2009) – A Complete Analysis
- The plot involves 3 men going in search of their college friend.
- Showing male underwear seems to be a way of respecting someone. I already hate the idea of showing female underwear. This is more embarrassing. Though it is shown in a way of comic action, the whole thing is disgusting.
- Ragging is a fact in most colleges particularly in engineering and medical colleges. I was a witness to one such incident. I had visited our practical exam center in Mumbai to familiarize myself with the place. At that time, some seniors were ragging a new student. Since things were going worse, the leader tried to stop it. But, the others removed all his clothes. It was very embarrassing as I was passing near that area.
- Incidentally, I have never been ragged in my student life! Some students tried to rag me when I was visiting another college for research connected to my job as a Botanist. One of the boys asked me, which class I was from. When I told them that I have completed my M.Sc., they let me go!
- One of the kids in the movie commits suicide because the college dean did not give him time to complete his project and ridiculed his attempt. Suicide is a drastic step a person takes during a bleak phase in their life. This life has been given to us by God to live to the fullest. We should utilize it to enjoy it and perform good Karma.
- I loved the usage of technology in the movie. This is a unique theme loved by the audience and critics alike.
- Music by Shantanu Moitra and lyrics by Swanand Kirkire are motivating. Given the length of the movie, more songs could have been created.