The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Air Force. The opening is for a Waiter in Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Waiter – Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
Air Force Materiel Command, Department of the Air Force
Job ID: 344397Start Date: 10/15/2020End Date: 11/16/2020
Who May Apply: Open to everyone. Applicants will be categorized by preference(s) and/or priority consideration eligibilities. An applicant’s eligibility will be determined based on eligibility claimed in the questionnaire and proof of eligibility MUST be provided with application by the closing date, 11/16/2020 Business Based Action, Military Spouse Preference, Outside Applicant Veteran, Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran, and Transition Hiring Preference In order to qualify, you must meet the experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if the position allows for qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Qualifying Experience:
– Must have experience or training in proper food handling and serving techniques.
– Knowledge of food menu items and wine selection for various foods sufficient to explain to the customer.
– Must be able to follow cash handling procedures, use simple mathematical skills, and prepare checks for patrons.
– Must be physically able to stand, stoop, bend, and walk for long periods of time.
– Must be able to frequently lift and carry objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
– Must meet the appropriate minimum age requirement for serving alcohol.
– Must be able to communicate with customers and possess skill in dealing with the public.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!