The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a CYS Program Associate Homework Lab NF-03 in Vilseck, Germany Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
CYS Program Associate Homework Lab NF-03 – Vilseck, Germany
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 339096Start Date: 10/06/2020End Date: 10/20/2020
1. Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate.
2. Be able to communicate in English (both written and verbal).
3. Be 18 years of age at the time of appointment.
4. Possess and maintain the physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs, walk, bend, and stoop and stand on a routine basis.
5. Possess and maintain health and freedom from communicable disease.
6. Possess and maintain a CDA/School-Age/Youth Credential (including Boys and Girls Clubs of America)/Army Youth Practicum
7. Possess 12 months of experience working in a related field OR 1. Possess BA/BS degree with a major emphasis on ECE, Elementary Education, Child Development, Home Economics, Special Education or a related field.
2. Possess work experience directly related to the duties to be preformed.
3. Ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal).
4. Be 18 years of age at the time of appointment.
5. Possess and maintain the physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs, walk, bend, and stoop and stand on a routine basis.
6. Possess and maintain health and freedom from communicable disease. Highly preferred criteria:
At least 3 months work experience with Child and Youth Services.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!