Today’s post is Top 20 Punjabi Songs – September 23, 2020. This week, the first 2 songs have been displaced in this week’s top 20 list. The first song this week is Shopping de daurey… by The Landers and Gurlez Akhtar. The song ridicules a woman’s habit of shopping. A man is getting married and his friends tell him that this is just the beginning of his ordeal. His wife will have shopping attacks (!?!) and make him pay endless shopping bills. The sale of luxury lifestyle goods will attract her and she will not tolerate another girl wearing, a dress similar to hers. According to the man’s friends, his wife will not allow him to enjoy alcoholic beverages with his friends. I want to assert the fact that all girls are not so. Girls also know their responsibilities. Regarding alcoholic beverages, they are worth sanitizing hands and nothing else.
Top 20 Punjabi Songs – September 23, 2020
The numbers in brackets show the position of the particular song in the last week’s hit-list.
- Shopping de daurey… The Landers/Gurlez Akhtar.
- Ishqande leke 2… Sajjan Adeeb/Payal Rajput.
- Manak diyan kallian… Jazzy B. (First)
- Sangdi sangdi… Tarseem Jassar/Nimrat Khaira. (Second)
- Regret… Ammy Virk. (Third)
- Billo tu agg… Yo Yo Honey Singh/Singhsta. (Fourth)
- Success Kaur… R Nait. (Fifth)
- Yes or no… Jass Manak. (Sixth)
- Jatt jaffe… Jassa Dhillon/Gurlez Akhtar. (Seventh)
- Sone di dabbi… Gippy Grewal/Gurlez Akhtar. (Eighth)
- Teri meri ladayi… Manninder Bhuttar. (Ninth)
- Asi toh hunne aa… Amrit Maan. (Tenth)
- Oh Bande… Ninja. (Eleventh)
- Doctor… Sidhu Moose Wala. (Twelfth)
- Gumshuda… Sharry Maan. (Thirteenth)
- Haan haige aa… Karan Aujla/Gurlez Akhtar. (Fourteenth)
- Distance age… R Nait/Gurlez Akhtar. (Fifteenth)
- Gedi rules… A Kay. (Sixteenth)
- S.H.O… Singga. (Seventeenth)
- Hustler… Tarsem Jassar. (Eighteenth)
Keep a lookout for different artists’ interviews and their performances on our YouTube Channel.
Contact for coverage
For sharing updates on new music releases, contact Gayatri Rao at Gayatri.firstname.lastname@example.org.