The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Other Agencies and Independent Organizations. The opening is for an IT SPECIALIST (SYS ANALYSIS) in College Park, Maryland Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
IT SPECIALIST (SYS ANALYSIS) – College Park, Maryland
National Archives and Records Administration, Other Agencies and Independent Organizations
Job ID: 312758Start Date: 08/24/2020End Date: 09/01/2020
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement: Specialized Experience: For the GS-13, you must have one-year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-12 grade level in the Federal service. Specialized experience for this position includes: – Independently conducting assessments related to cost and billing of various Cloud based services/systems and infrastructure (e.g., AWS, Google, Azure etc.); AND
– Performing cost monitoring , trend analysis, forecasting and/or optimization; AND
– Working with cloud solutions for Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure and/or Google cloud. In addition to specialized experience, individuals must have IT-related experience demonstrating each of the four competencies listed below. 1. Attention to Detail – Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
2. Customer Service – Works with clients and customers (that is, any individuals who use or receive the services or products that your work unit produces, including the general public, individuals who work in the agency, other agencies, or organizations outside the Government) to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations; knows about available products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services.
3. Oral Communication – Expresses information (e.g., ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (e.g., technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
4. Problem Solving – Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!