Today’s post is Dil Dhadakne Do (2015) – A Complete Analysis. Dil Dhadakne Do (2015) is the story of a family, which was separated by prejudices and then, how they unitedly deal with the situation, they are facing.
Dil Dhadakne Do (2015) – A Complete Analysis
- Many parents, like Kamal Mehra (Anil Kapoor), think family prestige is affected if their children marry someone of their choice. The parents may go to the extent of compelling their children to marry into a family of their status. While parents should honor their children’s choices, children should also respect their parents’ opinions.
- I don’t understand this concept of the youth going to bed the moment they like someone. Ok, you are in love. Can’t you have the patience to wait till you are married to get to bed together? What is the fun when you have done it all before marriage?
- I felt that the end was a little abrupt. The director, Zoya Akhtar, could have shown Kabir (Ranveer Singh) finding Farah Ali (Anushka Sharma) and proposing to her. Maybe it could have taken perhaps some 15 minutes to half an hour more. But, it could have been a good watch.
- I loved the songs Girls like to swing… and Gallan goodiyan…
- The song, Girls like to swing… is a takeoff from the Broadway musicals.
- Gallan goodiyan… was picturized in a single shot.