Today’s post is Top 20 Punjabi Songs – August 5, 2020. The first 4 songs of last week’s top 20 have been displaced, this week. The first song this week is Asi toh hunne aa… by Amrit Maan. There is a lot of violence in the video of this song. Today, most videos have violence in them and I am not very happy about it. The song is about violent and headstrong people, who will go to any extent to destroy their enemies through violence. Violence is something that needs to be used after a lot of contemplation. We don’t have the right to kill any of God’s creation. But, here people resort to violence, at the drop of a hat. I know I have used the word ‘violence’ quite a few times in this post. That’s the way the video is.
Top 20 Punjabi Songs – August 5, 2020
The numbers in brackets show the position of the particular song in the last week’s hit-list.
- Asi toh hunne aa… Amrit Maan.
- Oh Bande… Ninja.
- Doctor… Sidhu Moose Wala.
- Gumshuda… Sharry Maan.
- Haan haige aa… Karan Aujla/Gurlez Akhtar. (First)
- Distance age… R Nait/Gurlez Akhtar. (Second)
- Gedi rules… A Kay. (Third)
- S.H.O… Singga. (Fourth)
- Hustler… Tarsem Jassar. (Fifth)
- Defend… Jordan Sandhu. (Sixth)
- Bloodline… Tarsem Jassar. (Seventh)
- Baar baar… Karan Aujla/Navjot. (Eighth)
- Limelight… Gurnaam Bhullar. (Ninth)
- Yaar mere… Tarseem Jassar. (Tenth)
- Paapi… Rangrez Sidhu/Sidhu Moosewala. (Eleventh)
- So far… Karan Aujla/J Statik. (Twelfth)
- Parmanu… Elly Mangat/Jasmeen Akhtar. (Thirteenth)
- Bambiha bole… Siddhu Moose Wala/Amrit Maan. (Fourteenth)
- Tattooz… Parry Sarpanch/Gurlez Akhtar. (Fifteenth)
- Average… GurJazz/R Nait. (Sixteenth)
Keep a lookout for different artists’ interviews and their performances on our YouTube Channel.
Contact for coverage
For sharing updates on new music releases, contact Gayatri Rao at [email protected].