The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Air Force. The opening is for a DEPLOYMENT READINESS PLANNING SPECIALIST in Robins AFB, Georgia Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
DEPLOYMENT READINESS PLANNING SPECIALIST – Robins AFB, Georgia
Headquarters, Air Force Reserve Command, Department of the Air Force
Job ID: 246395Start Date: 04/20/2020End Date: 04/27/2020
In order to qualify, you must meet the specialized experience requirements described in the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Qualification Standards for General Schedule Positions, Administrative and Management Positions. ONLY EXPERIENCE OBTAINED BY THE CLOSING DATE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE CONSIDERED. SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Applicants must have at least one year of specialized experience which is equivalent to Federal experience at the next lower grade, GS-09, level or equivalent (grade level, pay schedule, pay band, etc.). Specialized experience is described as the ability to plan and coordinate all aspects of operational and contingency activities; provide technical direction and management and evaluation of plans; and identify, analyze and recommend resolution of conventional problems and situations through planning and execution processes. OR
EDUCATION: Applicant must have successfully completed a Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree, or 3 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree or LL.M., if related. NOTE: YOU MUST SUBMIT COPIES OF YOUR UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION PACKAGE WHEN USING EDUCATION SUBSTITUTION FOR EXPERIENCE. OR
COMBINATION OF EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION: Successfully completed a post master’s or equivalent graduate degree or 2 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree or LL.B. or J.D. if related and specialized experience directly related to the work of the position as outlined above that meets the requirements of the position. NOTE: YOU MUST SUBMIT COPIES OF YOUR UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION PACKAGE WHEN USING EDUCATION SUBSTITUTION FOR EXPERIENCE. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
1. Knowledge and skill in a wide range of deployment planning principles, operations, policies, principles, practices, objectives and applicable directives to make independent decision and recommendations to include contingency and exercise planning and execution of force management principles, procedures and concepts during peacetime and wartime conditions.
2. Ability to construct data, analyze and evaluate facts, draw conclusions, devise solutions to problems, and identify changes and trends. Skill in devising options for complex, diverse organizations.
3. Ability to access or locate information through the use of a personal computer and software programs and the ability to manipulate, reorganize, and scrutinize large volumes of data as needed for analysis.
4. Skill in conducting detailed analyses of complex functions and work processes. Skill in obtaining information about missions, functions, and procedures. Skill in applying analytical and evaluative techniques to the identification and consideration and resolution of issues or problems concerning efficiency and effectiveness.
5. Ability to develop and analyze data to determine deployment objectives and goals, identify support requirements and establish relationships between the participants involved in deploying the plan. PART-TIME OR UNPAID EXPERIENCE: Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid and or part-time work. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week. VOLUNTEER WORK EXPERIENCE: Refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service Programs (i.e., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student and social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge and skills that can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment.You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at [email protected]. All are free to apply!
Post a job on LemonWire. Email [email protected].
Want to advertise on listings like this? Email [email protected]
Leave a Reply