The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of Education. The opening is for a Supervisory Budget Analyst, GS-0560-15 (MP) in District of Columbia, District of Columbia Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Supervisory Budget Analyst, GS-0560-15 (MP) – District of Columbia, District of Columbia
Office of Finance and Operations, Department of Education
Job ID: 233920Start Date: 03/24/2020End Date: 04/06/2020
To qualify for theGS-15:You must have one year of Specialized Experience equivalent to the next lower grade level (GS-14 or equivalent) in the federal service that has equipped you with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position, and that is typically in or related to the work of the position.
1. Experience coordinating the formulation, review, analysis, development, presentation, and/or execution of administrative budgets;
2. Experience implementing planning and budget guidance from the Office of Management and Budget; and
3. Experience analyzing impacts of legislative or programmatic changes on budget systems and policies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs) The quality of your experience will be measured by the extent to which you possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs). You do not need to provide separate narrative responses to these KSAs, as they will be measured by your responses to the occupational questionnaire (you may preview the occupational questionnaire by clicking the link at the end of the Evaluations section of this vacancy announcement).
1. Knowledge of all phases of administrative budgeting, the budget process, and all associated procedures and regulations.
2. Skill in analysis and comparison of cost benefit of alternative budget and program actions.
3. Ability to analyze budgetary and operational regulations, legislation and policies.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!