The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of Defense. The opening is for an Executive Support Officer in Colorado Springs, Colorado Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Executive Support Officer – Colorado Springs, Colorado
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Department of Defense
Job ID: 229300Start Date: 03/16/2020End Date: 03/28/2020
MANDATORY QUALIFICATION CRITERIA: For this particular job, applicants must meet all competencies reflected under the Mandatory Qualification Criteria to include education (if required). Online resumes must demonstrate qualification by providing specific examples and associated results, in response to the announcement’s mandatory criteria specified in this vacancy announcement: 1. Demonstrated experience related to calendar management and coordinating events and visitor requests.
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally, in writing, or through demonstration to teammates, customers, mission partners, and senior leadership.
3. Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications and an automated travel program.
4. Demonstrated experience with performing a variety of administrative functions (e.g., records management, information management, manpower utilization, security administration, property management, reports management, and other related activities).
5. Demonstrated experience in collaborating with internal & external customers to execute programs and resolve problems. EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: A. Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Communications, English, Public Administration, or a related field. -OR- B. Combination of Education and Experience: A minimum of 24 semester (36 quarter) hours of coursework in any area listed in option A, plus experience in the performance of executive or general officer administrative support, or a related area that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the duties associated with this work. As a rule, every 30 semester (45 quarter) hours of coursework is equivalent to one year of experience. Candidates should show that their combination of education and experience totals 4 years. -OR- C. Experience: A minimum of 4 years experience in the performance of executive or general officer administrative support, or a related area that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the duties associated with this work.DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA: In addition to the mandatory qualifications, experience in the following is desired: 1. Previous experience supporting a senior leader.
2. Awareness of North American Air Defense (NORAD) and NORTHCOM mission, organization, and strategy.
3. Demonstrated experience with business process improvement to identify problems and determine solutions for improvements.
4. Demonstrated understanding of GEOINT Strategy, mission, functions, and corporate structure.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!