The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a Duty Manager (Security) NF-03 in Honolulu, Hawaii Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Duty Manager (Security) NF-03 – Honolulu, Hawaii
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 229915Start Date: 03/13/2020End Date: 03/22/2020
QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE CLEARLY VERIFIABLE IN YOUR RESUME. GOVERNMENT POSITIONS MUST INCLUDE PAY PLAN, SERIES, GRADE, TO AND FROM DATES, AND GOVERNMENT AGENCY/DEPARTMENT. All qualification requirements must include experience performing duties equivalent in scope and complexity to the next lower grade level – Must have at least two (2) years of direct work experience in security.
– Must be able to communicate clearly in English and be able to read, understand and follow safety and security plans, policy and procedures All Qualified applicants will be rated against the highly qualifying criteria by a rating panel for evaluation of the quality and extent of your total accomplishments, experience and education. Those applicants determined to be highly qualified will be referred to the hiring official for consideration. The highly qualified candidates may undergo an interview and reference checks.
All answers to the Highly Qualifying Criteria must be demonstrated in your resume to get credit. Highly Qualifying Criteria:
– Knowledge of hotel operations.
– Experience in operating and maintaining a video security management system.
– Experience in reviewing daily activity and incident reports and ability to initiate proper action in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulations.
– Must have a CPR, AED, & BLS certification or have the ability to obtain within 6 months of employment
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!