Today’s post is Top 20 Punjabi Songs – March 5, 2020. Today’s top 20 are the same as last week. There are no changes in it. “When Galat bande shot a Goli at Red eyes, Dushman 40 decided to display their Daleri. Thus, the Subah Jattda was spent to Ishq toh vadh. Zafarnama fatehdi chitti was Stacked with Munde pindaande. A girl entered her in-laws’ place with Ik supna, Fragrance and Maa diye mombattiye. She was in the Charche all over the pind. Living with Strangers (her Barood dil in-laws) and putting up with their Gunda gardi, she found that Running away is not the right thing to do. Zamana did not care. But, she had Sherande heart.”
I would write similar stories like I have narrated above with the interviews of Bollywood artists when I used to write for a print magazine. But, I am not the first one to do it. I have heard radio jockeys do it during some Hindi Bollywood programs on Vividh Bharati, during my childhood. I have just reused the concept, albeit in English. Giving credit to the original creators is a done thing.
Top 20 Punjabi Songs – March 5, 2020
The numbers in brackets show the position of the particular song in the last week’s hit-list.
- Red eyes… Karan Aujla/Gurlez Akhtar. (First)
- Subah Jattda… Amrit Maan/Gurlez Akhtar. (Second)
- Charche… Gippy Grewal/Shipra Goyal. (Third)
- Fragrance… Preet Harpal. (Fourth)
- Dushman 40… Harf Cheema/Gurlez Akhtar. (Fifth)
- Daleri… Gurnaam Bhullar. (Sixth)
- Ishq toh vadh… Sajjan Adeeb. (Seventh)
- Goli… Harvy Sandhu. (Eighth)
- Galat bande… R Nait. (Ninth)
- Zafarnama fateh di chithi… Bhai Mehal Singhji/Bhai Gurlal Singhji/Bhai Jugraj Singhji. (Tenth)
- Stacks… Nseeb/Jagga. (Eleventh)
- Maa diye mombattiye… Balkar Sidhu/Jenny Johal. (Twelfth)
- Munde pindaande… Himmat Sandhu. (Thirteenth)
- Running away… Jaz Dhami/Arjun. (Fourteenth)
- Zamana… Afsana Khan/Happy Raikoti. (Fifteenth)
- Stranger… Diljit Dosanjh. (Sixteenth)
- Barood dil… Korala Maan/Gurlez Akhtar. (Seventeenth)
- Gunda gardi… Sippy Gill. (Eighteenth)
- Ik supna… Prabh Gill. (Nineteenth)
- Shera samb lai… Arjan Dhillon. (Twentieth)
Keep a lookout for different artists’ interviews on our YouTube Channel.
For sharing updates on new music releases, contact Gayatri Rao at Gayatri.firstname.lastname@example.org.