The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a Custodial Worker (CYS) NA-02 in Fort Benning, Georgia Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Custodial Worker (CYS) NA-02 – Fort Benning, Georgia
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 172842Start Date: 11/29/2019End Date: 12/12/2019
1. Must have the ability to perform the duties described above without more than normal supervision.
2. Must be able to dilute and use various cleaning and sanitizing solutions to disinfect items and/or remove different types of stains on varying surfaces.
3. Candidates will be evaluated on the following elements as they relate to the duties above:
– Ability to keep things neat, clean, and in order
– Ability to follow instructions
– must be able to speak and understand English
– Ability to use and maintain required tools and equipment (vacuum cleaners, brooms, mops). Physical effort and working conditions: Moderately heavy physical effort is used occasionally in moving, setting up, and working from ladders and scaffolds. Use of heavy powered cleaning equipment (wall washers, industrial-type buffers) may be required, but not on a continual basis. Occasionally lifts and moves objects weighing 40 pounds or more. Usually works indoors in areas which normally have adequate heat, light, and ventilation. Continually exposed to dust, dirt, and grease, and standing on concrete floors. May be exposed to skin irritations from cleaning solutions. Could be subject to falls from ladders or scaffolds.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!