The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a RANGE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST in Jericho, Vermont Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
RANGE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST – Jericho, Vermont
Army National Guard Units, Department of the Army
Job ID: 162337Start Date: 11/07/2019End Date: 12/08/2019
Compatible Military Assignments: ECMF: 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 25, 31
EMOS:00F Military Grades: E-1 through E-8 GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Experience, education, or training which provided a general knowledge of principles of organization, management, and administration. Experience using computer and automation systems. SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Must have at least 24 months experience, education or training in any position that required compiling reports, letters, memoranda, etc., and required person-to-person contacts to convey information. Applicants must have experience providing technical guidance and assistance in the type of work or in comparable work of the position to be filled. Applicants must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of administrative procedures and practices of management. Experience developing administrative procedures. OTHER REQUIREMENTS: – Prior service applicants are eligible to apply.
– Applicants are not required to hold the compatible military assignment but must become compatible within 12 months.
– Incumbent must attend and graduate from the Range Operations Course and Range Safety Course. Please be advised: 1. Specialized experience will be used to determine qualifications for the announced position.
2. An applicant’s RESUME must provide, in detail, how they meet the specialized experience listed.
3. It must be documented with “from (mm/yy)” and “to (mm/yy)” dates and description of the specialized experience.
4. If education or a degree is required as part of the “Specialized Experience”, you must include transcripts. DO NOT copy the specialized experience qualifications word for word and place into your resume; you must describe your personal experience as it pertains to each statement.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!